Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well, That Didn't Work!

I wanted to start off by apologizing to my readers for not posting. I've been busy, trying to get my numbers up for Edge of Insanity and working on a blog even Twin & I are doing for our main blogs. I hadn't done an event in years and I had forgotten how much work it was. But the event is June 10-19th to commemorate our Mom's birthday. There will be reviews, giveaways, and of course, pictures/stories/Momisms. So head on over to Edge of Insanity or Ramblings of a Chocoholic Witch (or both!) and follow us so you don't miss a thing!

As far as Weekly Magick goes, I am going to start over with Journaling (reposting it for this week) and go from there. I know it seemed as if I didn't care, but I do. I kept forgetting to post/research everytime I got on, and plus my personal life has been really busy. But with temperatures soaring over 100* lately, there is really nothing to do but stay online or read. So I know I will definitely get things done.

But I do need help. I seem to be forgetting things left and right lately (stress?) and I know it isn't helping those who come here to read what I have to say. So if it seems that I am forgetting to post or forgot an important aspect of a post, let me know! Having my fellow Pagans here will be a major help!

So what do ya say we try this Weekly Magick thing again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment