Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Genie of Dreams

I regularly take naps during the afternoon so I figured this nap would be no different. I would dream of something that would make sense and I would be able to interpret it like any other day. Unfortunately, this was not the case. While I don't remember every single little detail, I'll try my best. Here is how my dream played out:

It all started when I was driving along Indian Springs Park (a park in my area). For some reason (every single detail), I started driving like a maniac. I was speeding, driving fast, trying not to hit people. I found my way home and went to bed. The next morning, my Mom asks me to drive my Dad to the smoke shop to get some cigarettes. A guy came out of the store, and was staring at me the whole time he got into his car. Normally, a look or two would make me feel good about myself. But this guy just creeped me out. The minute Dad came out, I told him to get in the car as fast as he can. I pulled out of the parking lot and the guy followed. I knew he was going to follow me wherever I went so I kept driving, speeding through yellow lights to make him stop at red lights. I finally lost him, so I thought. So I dropped Dad off at home and went to this place my ex-boyfriend (who used to be my boyfriend in real life years ago) used to frequent. A friend of his dialed a number and within minutes, my ex-boyfriend showed up. I told him everything that happened. He called my Mom and she told him to come home with me just in case. When we got home, I fainted even before I got out of the car. When I came to, I was in bed with my ex sitting beside me. After a few minutes of talking (every single detail), he told me he was a genie. Not a genie that granted wishes or anything. He lived in a bottle and could appear/disappear at the drop of a hat.

Later that evening, I was taking him home when the creepy guy starting chasing us again. We got back to the place I picked him up from, and come to find out, one of the doctors (I am guessing it was some sort of clinic) was part of a team with the creepy guy. The creepy guy grabbed me and pushed me behind him. And all 3 started fighting over me, ex included.

Then I woke up. I've dreamed of vampires after reading a vamp book or witches after a day of writing Wicca stuff. But never genies! Anyone have any idea on what this could mean?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the weirdest dreams!!

Post a Comment