Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 11, 2011

AzureGreen

I live in an area that does not allow metaphysical shops because of the high Christian following. Mind you, I have no problem with that because I don't put that I'm Pagan out into the public and have many Christian friends. But shopping for my items makes it difficult because of the fact there aren't any shops around.

But a couple of years ago, I found this store online and have been using them ever since! AzureGreen seems to be my one-stop shopping for anything I need! They have everything from jewelry to candles to even "specialty" ritual items! But they don't carry just one style of a specific item. In fact, they have thousands! If you request a catalog, you will see that it can be over 100 pages long! I don't know if they still do this, but when you order through their catalog, you get your choice of a free bumper sticker! You get to choose 2 styles, and they will mail your 1st choice (or 2nd if the 1st isn't available) absolutely free!

AzureGreen started in 1985 as a small metaphysical shop in Massachusetts, but  has evolved to a mail-order and internet-based business based in the basement of its owners and since evolved into one of the largest distributor of magickal, spiritual, and occult products!

You can order through their catalog or online. They even accept PayPal, where many occult shops only accept major credit cards.

You can check out their blog at All Paths to the Divine or find them on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment